We are delighted to announce the following ten INDICA Courses for you.
Ongoing courses :
- Integral Well-Being
- Introduction to Vedic Mathematics
- Rituals & Mental Well-being : Exploring the Scientific Connection
- Introduction to Rabindranath Tagore : Life and Works
- Introduction to the Law of Karma
- An Introduction to Vastu
- Learn Sharada Lipi
- Sri Vallabhacharya Mahaprabhu : Life and Works
- An Introduction to The Tirukkural
- Hindu Temple Architecture
Our courses are meant for lifelong learners who share our belief in the transformative power of timeless indigenous wisdom. These are designed to introduce learners to various disciplines across global indigenous knowledge systems and encourage them towards contemporary application of the same.
Live sessions will be conducted through our learning portal and a recording of each session will be made available after each class. This way, learners can participate vicariously, even if they are unable to attend some or all of the sessions live, due to various reasons.
So if any of the above (ongoing or upcoming) courses interests you, do feel free to enroll.
- Learners currently enrolled into any formal education program, unable to afford the entire fee for an Indica Course, can apply for Evolve with Indica Grant
- They can also explore I Am Buddha Scholarship for INDICA Courses, should the course of their interest feature there
- Other learners (such as professionals (serving or retired)/homemakers) could benefit from our Festival of Learning
We welcome you to explore these courses and urge you to spread the word among fellow learners and seekers.