FAQs Indica Courses
Details of upcoming courses can be found on Indica Courses
Please visit Indica Courses and click on the specific course that you are keen on. This will lead you to a page that has more details about the same.
Any learner or seeker with an interest in indigenous knowledge systems can enroll into Indica Course/s.
Indica courses is for learners across the globe.
Indica Courses are mainly available in English. One of our ongoing course is being offered in Hindi. We have offered courses I Telugu in the past.
Please go to Indica Courses and select the “Enroll Now” option for the Indica Course of your choice.
After clicking on “Enroll Now” on the Indica Course page, you will be directed to the checkout page and you can pay using your Credit card/Debit card/Wallet/UPI/Internet Banking*/PayPal**.
*internet banking option is currently not available for HDFC.
**PayPal option will not work for India and some other regions. Please check its availability in your region.
Yes, you can do that. You will need to mention the details (Name, Email id and/or contact number) of the person, who you would like to be enrolled, in the notes section of the checkout page, and the needful shall be done.
You could also reach out to us with the details at email@example.com.
You will receive an email with an invoice confirming enrollment. If you have any queries, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can enroll into a cohort Indica Course as long as it is open for enrollment. However, you will need to access the recordings of the sessions that have been conducted prior to the date of your enrollment to catch up.
When you click on ‘Enroll Now’ button to reach the checkout page, please select ‘Click here to login’ and enter the username/email id and password that you have used in the past for enrolling into an earlier Indica Course. Once you log in, you will be able to continue with the enrollment process.
- if you don’t remember your old password, please click on ‘Lost your password?’, to receive a link on the email id registered earlier (during your last enrollment)
- click on the link received in your email, reset your password and login as a returning customer to complete the transaction
- if you don’t remember your username/email id, please enroll as a new customer
Relevant resources will be uploaded on our learning portal and can be accessed by the registered learners. Some Indica Courses might also include books (kindle and/or physical copies).
Indica Courses are offered in two formats:
- Cohort or live*
- It is an Indica Course conducted live where the learners and Faculty join the virtual classroom through our learning portal in real time
- It is an Indica Course available in the form of pre-recorded sessions
*Please note that if the number of registrations in an Indica Course, announced in the cohort format, is less than 15, it will be offered in the self-paced mode. The change of format shall be notified through an email to all the registered learners. They will also be notified of pre-recorded lectures being available on the learning portal.
There will no change in the course fee.
Learners not interested in pursuing the self-paced format will be eligible for a transfer into any existing or upcoming course or a credit voucher redeemable in future for another course.
A request will have to be emailed to email@example.com for the same.
No, you do not.
Pls goto Indica Courses Learning Portal , enter your google credentials and log in.
The course page on the learning portal has a link for you to click and enter the class on the scheduled date and time.
Each session is conducted through our learning portal and a recording of each session is made available after each class in our learning portal. So even if you are unable to attend any session of your Indica Course live, due to various reasons, you will be able to participate vicariously.
Recordings of live sessions will be uploaded within 72 hours.
The validity of enrollment into an Indica Course is one year (from the beginning of the same) and the videos will be available for the same period.
A certificate of completion shall be awarded within one month of completion of your Indica Course, provided all requirements towards the completion of the same are met.
If you are unable to remember your password to access our Learning Portal and would like to have it reset, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A reminder email will be sent to your registered email id every time before the live session.
You will also receive a welcome email before the first live session. It will include a user-friendly “learning portal manual” guide to help you navigate the learning portal and access your class and any additional learning resources .
Should you have any additional queries, you are always welcome to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Kindly refer the Scholarships, Grants and Programs section on the Know More section of this website for latest updates on this topic.
You can enroll into a cohort Indica Course as long as it is live. However, you will need to access the recordings of the sessions that have been conducted prior to the date of your enrollment to catch up.
In order to cancel your cohort or self-paced Indica Course, at any point of time, please send us a request for cancellation, with the reason, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once cancelled, a confirmation will be emailed to you.
Please note that cancellation of any Indica Course does not imply an automatic refund.
- Refund, upon cancellation, of a cohort Indica Course will be passed only if the cancellation request is raised before the beginning of the course.
- Refund, upon cancellation, of a self-paced Indica Course will be passed only if the cancellation request is raised within 24 hours of enrollment into the course
- If, after attending the first session of a cohort Indica Course, you wish to be transferred from it to another existing Indica Course with the same or lower course fee as the current one, you can send us a request for the same at email@example.com. If the request is approved, you will be transferred to the new Indica Course requested for.
- If, after attending the first session of a cohort Indica Course, you wish to be transferred from it to another existing Indica Course with a higher course fee than the current one, you can send us a request for the same at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the request is approved, you will need to pay the balance amount before being enrolled into the new course.
- Learners enrolled in an Indica Course, announced in the cohort format but converted into a self paced course later due to less than 15 registrations, will be eligible for a transfer into any existing or upcoming course or a credit voucher redeemable in future for another course. A request will have to be emailed to email@example.com for the same.
Please note that Indica Courses retains the right and discretion for approving or rejecting refunds and transfer.
Should your query not feature in the above list or if you would like to get a more detailed response, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to join a live session, pls skype us at email@example.com (Indica Courses) for real-time assistance.
Please note that our hours of operation are 10 AM IST to 7 PM IST, Monday to Saturday.
We will respond to your queries within 72 hours.