FAQs Indica Courses
Details of upcoming courses can be found on INDICA Courses
Please visit INDICA Courses and click on the specific course that you are keen on. This will lead you to a page that has more details about the same.
Any learner or seeker with an interest in indigenous knowledge systems can enroll into INDICA Course/s.
Yes, our courses are for learners across the globe.
INDICA Courses are offered in two formats:
- Cohort or live*
- It is an INDICA Course conducted live where the learners and Faculty join the virtual classroom through our portal in real time
- It is an INDICA Course available in the form of pre-recorded sessions
*Please note that if the number of registrations for an INDICA Course is less than 15, it may not be offered. Learners will be notified about this decision and their money refunded.
INDICA Courses are mainly available in English. One of our ongoing course is being offered in Hindi. We have offered courses in Telugu in the past.
You can enroll into a cohort INDICA Course as long as it is open for enrollment. However, you will need to access the recordings of the sessions that have been conducted prior to the date of your enrollment to catch up.
You can enroll into a self-paced INDICA Course anytime.
After clicking on “Enroll Now” on the INDICA Course page, you will be directed to the checkout page, and you can pay using your Credit card/Debit card/Wallet/UPI/Internet Banking*/PayPal**.
*Internet banking option is currently not available for HDFC.
**PayPal option will not work for India and some other regions. Please check its availability in your region.
You will receive an email with an invoice confirming enrollment.
You will also receive a welcome email with important pointers about accessing your INDICA Course.
If you do not receive either of the two after purchasing an INDICA Course, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Yes, you can do that.
All you need to do is to purchase the course and mention the complete details (Name, Email id and contact number) of the person, who you would like to be enrolled, in the notes section of the checkout page, and email us the same at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you click on ‘Enroll Now’ button to reach the checkout page, please select ‘Click here to login’ and enter the username/email id and password that you have used in the past for enrolling into an earlier Indica Course. Once you log in, you will be able to continue with the enrollment process.
- if you don’t remember your old password, please click on ‘Lost your password?’ to receive a link on the email id registered earlier (during your last enrollment)
- click on the link received in your email, reset your password and login as a returning customer to complete the transaction
- if you don’t remember your username/email id, please enroll as a new customer
Relevant resources will be uploaded on our portal and can be accessed by the registered learners.
Please go to INDICA Courses, enter your username and password and log in.
If you are unable to remember your password to access your INDICA Course, please click on the “Forgot Password” option and follow the steps.
A reminder email with the live session link will be sent to your registered email id every time before the live session.
You can access this link directly on the course in the portal.
You can also check the schedule of all the sessions in the announcements section of the portal.
The welcome email received at the time of enrollment will include a user manual to help you navigate the portal and access your session and any additional learning resources.
Should you have any additional queries, you are always welcome to reach out to us at email@example.com.
The course page on the portal has a link for you to click and enter the session on the scheduled date and time.
No, you do not.
Each session is conducted through our portal and a recording of each session is made available there after each class. So even if you are unable to attend any session of your INDICA Course live, due to various reasons, you will be able to participate vicariously.
Please note that the recording of every live session will be uploaded within 72 hours of the session.
The validity of enrollment into an INDICA Course is one year from the end date of the course. The session recordings and associated learning resources will be available for the same period.
A certificate of completion shall be awarded within one month of completion of your INDICA Course, provided all requirements towards the completion of the same are met.
Kindly refer the Scholarships, Grants and Programs section on the Know More section of this website for latest updates on this topic.
In order to cancel your cohort or self-paced INDICA Course, at any point of time, please send us a request for cancellation, with the reason, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once cancelled, a confirmation will be emailed to you.
Please note that cancellation of any INDICA Course does not imply an automatic refund.
- Refund, upon cancellation, of a cohort INDICA Course will be passed only if the cancellation request is raised before the beginning of the course.
- Refund, upon cancellation, of a self-paced INDICA Course will be passed only if the cancellation request is raised within 24 hours of enrollment into the course
- If, after attending the first session of a cohort INDICA Course, you wish to be transferred from it to another existing INDICA Course with the same or lower course fee as the current one, you can send us a request for the same at email@example.com. If the request is approved, you will be transferred to the new INDICA Course requested for. If course fee of the transferred INDICA Course is lower, the balance will be refunded.
- If, after attending the first session of a cohort INDICA Course, you wish to be transferred from it to another existing INDICACourse with a higher course fee than the current one, you can send us a request for the same at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the request is approved, you will need to pay the balance amount before being enrolled into the new course.
Please note that INDICA Courses retains the right and discretion for approving or rejecting refunds and transfer.
Should your query not feature in the above list or if you would like to get a more detailed response, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
If you are unable to join a live session, please skype us at firstname.lastname@example.org (INDICA Courses) for real-time assistance.
Please note that our hours of operation are 10 AM IST to 7 PM IST, Monday to Saturday.
We will respond to your queries within 72 hours.