Introduction to Vedic Mathematics
Are you a mathematics enthusiast? If yes, then this is course is for you!
If not, then it is definitely for you!
Enroll into this specially curated INDICA Course meant to provide an introduction to Vedic Mathematics.
It will clear your concepts of mathematics and build a strong foundation, through interesting stories and fun-filled examples. It will also help you to prepare for competitive exams.
*Open to all learners who are in grade 8th and above
17 December 2022 - 29 April 2023
6:30 PM -7:30 PM IST
Every Saturday (Except for 31st December 2022, 14th January 2023 and 18th February 2023)
Vedic mathematics is not merely quick mental calculating tricks. It is about concepts in mathematics.
This course, instead of simply teaching methods, will teach concepts using basic algebraic identities so that participants can derive their own methods.
Don’t just learn the methods, discover the vedic Mathematics sutras.
- Clear concepts and a strong foundation in mathematics
- Develop problem solving skills
- Basic sutras of Vedic Mathematics
- Some basic concepts of Algebra
- Progressions and summations
- Permutations and combinations
- Binary number system and Pingala’s algorithms
- Time, speed and distance problems
- Recreational mathematics
- Vedic Mathematics by Shankaracharya Bharati Krishna Teerthaji Maharaj
- Vedic Mathematics Inside Out by Chandrahas M. Halai