Introduction to Swami Vivekananda Life and Works
We are delighted to announce this enriching INDICA Course under our “Enlightened Masters” series.
Enroll today to know about life and works of Swami Vivekananda. Internalize these teachings to apply in daily life and evolve into your best version.
2 September 2022 - 16 December 2022
6:00 PM -7:00 PM IST
Are you troubled by fundamental questions like
- What is life?
- What is the aim of life?
- Why do I do what I do?
- How important are ethics and morality?
- Can I excel in my career being ethical?
- Is it possible to be a perfect person in this imperfect world?
- Is there a sure way to success and happiness in life?
Do you want to
- Explore the big questions of life through the lens of teachings of Swami Vivekananda
- Learn the philosophy of life, as shared by Swami Vivekananda
- Develop your Integrated Personality and Leadership Qualities
- Have a clear understanding of right and wrong, and develop the strength to stick to good values
Then look no further, this is the course which will help you accomplish that.
It is an opportunity and guidance to acquire a clear understanding of life, values and culture in the light of the life and works of Swami Vivekananda.
- Know about life of Swami Vivekananda and be inspired by his stories
- Know the key teachings of Swami Vivekananda
- Internalize the teachings to apply in daily life
- Be introduced to further study of Swami Vivekananda’s teachings
- Life Story of Swami Vivekananda
- Basic Concepts of Vedanta
- Application of the Concepts by Four Yogas (introduction)
- Deep dive into
- Karma Yoga
- Bhakti Yoga
- Raja Yoga
- Jnana Yoga
- Developing a customized daily practice routine
- Big Questions of Life
- Vivekananda by Vivekananda Full Movie – Produced by Ramakrishna Math, Chennai – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QwGXfz-h9o
- Complete works of Swami Vivekananda