Introduction To KASHMIR SHAIVISM
16 August 2022 - 18 October 2022
7:00 PM -8:30 PM IST
Curated as a holistic transformation, this course aims to enable a heightened level of spiritual realization with focus on smooth worldly journey.
To go beyond theoretical spiritual knowledge in order to enable the transformation of a seeker into a practitioner.
This learning journey with the most subtle Vigyan Bhairav Meditation brings grace of many mystical teachers and masters, aimed at creating a unique inner awakening in learners.
- Learners will become self sufficient and internally capable towards spiritual creed and worldly wisdom
- Learners’ inner self will be divinely charged and they will be guided towards the best sadhana which suits their spiritual elevation
- Incredible progress in spiritual journey
- As both divine and material aspects emanate from Single Consciousness, there will be focus on total harmony with best spiritual and worldly wisdom
- Inner strength and outer blissful nature. Harmony, patience, positivity and focus on right opportunities will be part of learners’ holistic nature
- Introduction to Tantra Shastra, various Shaiva traditions and position of Shaivagamas
- Life and teachings of early masters and great revival under Swami Laxman Joo
- Basic features of Kashmir Shaivism starting with Param Shiva, the Ultimate Reality, the great descent from Shiva to jiva in the form of 36 tatvas, the journey from jiva to Shiva, principle of Shaktipath (descent of Divine Grace), the means or Upayas as per Shiv Sutra
- Kashmir Shaivism and Vedanta
- Bhagavad Gita in the light of Kashmir Shaivism
- Vighan Bhairav meditation, three malas (anava, mayi and karm), four stages in manifestation of speech (para, pashyanti, madhyama and Vaikhari) and five great acts of Lord Shiva (creation, sustenance, dissolution, veiling and revealing), human values as goal of spirituality
- Param Shaiva Yogini Lalleshwari
- Guidance for householder and meditation practices
₹3500 (+ 3.5% online fee)