This online INDICA course will clear your concepts of mathematics and build a strong foundation, through interesting stories and fun-filled examples. It will also help you to prepare for competitive exams.Enroll Now
*The Course may not be offered if the number of registrations is less than 15.
8 January 2024 - 15 April 2024
6:00 PM IST-7:30 PM IST
Every Monday (Except on 25th of March 2024)
Ancient India had made great contributions to the field of mathematics. Almost everyone knows that the decimal place value system was created in India. But do you know that the binary number system was also created in India.
Did you know that algebra originated in India? What is popularly known as the Pascal’s triangle is predated by at least 1800 years by Pingala’s Meru Prastaar. What is popularly known as Fibonacci sequence is actually Virahanka’s numbers.
This course will create this awareness with credible references.
- Clear concepts and a strong foundation in Indian mathematics
- Develop problem solving skills
- Basic sutras of Vedic Mathematics
- Some basic concepts of Algebra
- Progressions and summations
- Permutations and combinations
- Binary number system and Pingala’s algorithms
- Time, speed and distance problems
- Recreational mathematics
- Live sessions
- Access to class recordings (for asynchronous participation)
- Certificate of Completion upon successful course completion
*Please note that if the number of registrations is less than 15, this INDICA Course may not be offered. Learners will be notified about this decision, and their money will be refunded.