Ayodhya – The Holy City
Inviting you to a fascinating journey to Ayodhya – the holy city!
Discover the 5Ws and 1 H of this beautiful city and learn intriguing details about ancient Hindu history, scriptures, and civilization.
19 October 2022 - 21 December 2022
7:00 PM-8:30 PM IST
In this informative and detailed course, you will discover authentic and original information about the holy city of Ayodhya that has remained hidden from the world for many years. Through this course, you will be able to separate illusions and lies from facts. Devotees will be able to experience another dimension of the life and times of Bhagwan Ram and Mata Sita when they lived in Ayodhya.
- Understanding the importance of Ayodhya for Hindus across the world
- Ascertaining, the beyond politics, correct information about Ayodhya
- Developing a sense of pride through the achievements of ancient Hindus
- Appreciating the architectural marvel that was Ayodhya
The course consists of a detailed description of the ancient city of Ayodhya and an understanding of how ancient Hindus lived. It offers a sensory description including the sights and sounds experienced by people who lived there.
In this course you will discover:
- The surprising true meaning of Ayodhya
- Who was the great person who established Ayodhya and how is he related to Prabhu Ram?
- What is the proof given in Valmiki Ramayana about the relationship between him and Bhagwan Ram?
- Why is the person who established Ayodhya so great that he is mentioned in the Gita by Krishna and his name is taken before any pooja or yajna?
- What sort of a crown was Bhagwan Ram coronated with?
- Why did Ayodhya become so significant for Hindus?
- What did the city look like when Ram and Sita lived there?
- Know the enormous size of Ayodhya.
- When was Ayodhya established?
- What exactly was Ayodhya? – A city, a village, an empire?
- What does Valmiki say about its location?
- Where was Kosala?
- What changes did Dasharatha (Ram’s father) make to Ayodhya?
- Was Dasharatha a king or an emperor?
- How was Ayodhya designed to protect itself from its enemies?
- Know the intricate designer details about Ayodhya.
- How well planned were the roadways of Ayodhya?
- What did the beautiful buildings of Ayodhya look like?
- What was the shocking thing they were modelled after?
- How stunning were the palaces of Ayodhya?
- What did the palace of Bhagwan Ram and Devi Sita look like?
- What kind of weaponry was visible on the walls of Ayodhya?
- What were the ancient armies of the past like?
- Discover the surprising reason why a board game is based on the army of ancient Hindus.
- How big was the army of Dasharatha?
- What kind of daily animals could you see in Ayodhya?
- Which is the strange and unique animal that was imported into Ayodhya?
- What about the other animals and their breeding in Ayodhya?
- Which birds could you hear chirping in Ayodhya’s palaces?
- Can you name the pets at Bhagwan Ram’s palace?
- And finally, the reason why Mata Sita requests Ram to get her the golden deer.
Amazing Ayodhya, The Splendid Ancient City of Lord Rama by Neena Rai.